Why Have Dermal Needling?
Dermal needling can assist with;
- wrinkles, fine lines
- premature ageing & UV damage
- Epidermal density & strength
- Hyper pigmentation
55 year old female, treated with 0.3 mm roller for 6 months & product for 18 months.
(Photos taken 6 months apart)
- Clinical studies reveal proven skincare is absorbed 1000 times more effectively after dermal needling
- Collagen & elastin is stimulated– Dermal rollers do the same job that lasers and other ablative methods by increasing the production of collagen with minimal damage to the protective layer of the skin
- MTS Rollers are effective and inexpensive– In fact, just as effective as lasers, IPL, Thermage and other ‘machine-based’ treatments, but at a fraction of the cost to practitioners and patients
- MTS Rollers are safe– “Non-surgical and non-ablative” means more ‘forgiving’ and skin-friendly treatments. Patients experience little or no pain, downtime, and risk for complications.
Dermal Needling is a mesotherapeutic ‘non-ablative’ non-surgical tool that facilitates a procedure that preserves the top layer of skin while inducing the body to produce collagen and elastin. Dermal needling treatments stimulate tissue regeneration and skin rejuvenation. Treatment involves an MTS Roller with needles that range from 0.2mm to 2.0mm in length (1.5mm to 2.0mm treatments can only be performed by a medical professional).
Hundreds of medical grade, ultra fine stainless steel needles penetrate the upper levels of your skin where they create a natural skin reaction as tiny electrical signals are released creating a biological chain of events where essential minerals, proteins are discharged and new Colleen and elastin fibers are regenerated.
We use the MTS Roller™ – a unique ‘Class I’ supplemental medical device that is ideal for non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, stretching), scarring (acne, surgical), and hyper pigmentation. Clinical studies have shown MTS (microneedle therapy system) to be more effective than ablative treatments like laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and chemical peel and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like IPL, CO2 laser, and Fraxel in stimulating collagen and elastin production to thicken the skin thereby erasing wrinkles and smoothing scars.
- There are no known negative side-effects
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on face, neck and body
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during procedure
- No bleeding, infection, discoloration or other complications on the treated area
- Enhances Iontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatments
- Can be used to boost the effects after a Medical Collagen Induction Therapy
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing can not reach
- Only 24-48 hours healing period completed next day and patient can go into public
- Only 3-5 days protection from ultraviolet light.
- Micro Needling and Injecting Platelet Rich Plasma to Enhance Collagen Synthesis and Skin Tightening: MTS_Roller_PRP_Paper_by_DrGreco
- Clinical Study: MTS (Microneedle Therapy System), 5-Month Study: MTS-kimbeomjoon
Collagen Induction Therapy Comparison (IPL vs Micro-Needling): MTS-ueljihospital