Scientifically proven to create new collagen by stimulating the skins natural healing process. Discover the derma CIT difference!
The derma CIT pen effectively:
- Minimises fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces pore size
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces the appearance of scars (including acne scars)
- Diminishes stretch marks
- Strengthens your skin barrier
- Improves cellular skin communication
- Reduces pigmentation
- Assists sluggish skin that is slow to heal Naturally increases your skin’s collagen formation
CIT TREATMENT PACKAGE only $419.00
Package includes treatments over 2 appointments and includes:
- Collagen Induction Therapy, full face, neck and declotte
- 4 - 5 days post enzyme peel and vitamin infusion facial
- + Omnilux LED Plus treatment
Please speak to your skin therapist or call reception for treatment prices on individual areas.
Please Note: all first CIT clients must have a skin consultation or facial prior to commencing CIT.
Why Have Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)?
CIT or otherwise known as (Skin Needling or Dermal Needling) can assist with;
- wrinkles, fine lines
- premature ageing & UV damage
- Epidermal density & strength
- Hyper pigmentation
55 year old female, treated with 0.3 mm roller for 6 months & product for 18 months.
(Photos taken 6 months apart)
- Clinical studies reveal proven skincare is absorbed 1000 times more effectively after dermal needling
- Collagen & elastin is stimulated– Dermal rollers do the same job that lasers and other ablative methods by increasing the production of collagen with minimal damage to the protective layer of the skin
- MTS Rollers are effective and inexpensive– In fact, just as effective as lasers, IPL, Thermage and other ‘machine-based’ treatments, but at a fraction of the cost to practitioners and patients
- MTS Rollers are safe– “Non-surgical and non-ablative” means more ‘forgiving’ and skin-friendly treatments. Patients experience little or no pain, downtime, and risk for complications.
CIT is a mesotherapeutic ‘non-ablative’ non-surgical tool that facilitates a procedure that preserves the top layer of skin while inducing the body to produce collagen and elastin. Dermal needling treatments stimulate tissue regeneration and skin rejuvenation.
Treatment involves the Derma CIT Pen with ultra fine medical grade stainless steel needles that range from 0.2mm to 2.0mm in length. The needles penetrate the upper levels of your skin where they create a natural skin reaction as tiny electrical signals are released creating a biological chain of events where essential minerals, proteins are discharged and new Colleen and elastin fibers are regenerated.
CIT treatments can assist with various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, stretching), scarring (acne, surgical), and hyper pigmentation. Clinical studies have shown CIT to be more effective than ablative treatments like laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and chemical peel and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like IPL, CO2 laser, and Fraxel in stimulating collagen and elastin production to thicken the skin thereby erasing wrinkles and smoothing scars.
- There are no known negative side-effects
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on face, neck and body
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during procedure
- No bleeding, infection, discoloration or other complications on the treated area
- Enhances Iontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatments
- Can be used to boost the effects after a Medical Collagen Induction Therapy
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing can not reach
- Only 24-48 hours healing period completed next day and patient can go into public
- Only 3-5 days protection from ultraviolet light.